We totally understand how hard it can seem to raise €500 these days, and we want to give you every support we can to make your fundraising as easy as possible.
- Although we have provided sponsorship sheets for you to use, many skydivers find that getting sponsorship through your campaign page is easiest as you can receive donations by credit or debit card from Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Please don’t forget to personalise your campaign page with a photo and message. Sharing your campaign page link on social media is a great way of getting your friends involved. We have added social media links on all campaign pages now.
- You can also ask your friends to make a text donation of €4. This is particularly useful if you’re in a bar and remind them that it’s less than the cost of a pint lol. Some skydivers carry a piece of paper around with them that has their text2donate code on it so they always have it handy. Your personal text2donate code can be found on your campaign page or in your registration pack
- If you would like to organise a fundraising event then we are here to help. We can provide posters, flyers and promotional items for your event. We can also try and get someone to your event to do a meet & greet, or give a short talk about our youth suicide prevention work.
- If you fancy running a larger event, such as a bingo night, we can provide a full bingo night service with our own bingo caller, bingo machine, bingo books, markers etc. If you can arrange a venue we can bring the equipment. One bingo night will usually raise over €1,000. Give us a call to discuss.
- If you want to run a prize draw or a lottery to raise funds we can help you to apply for the appropriate permit from An Garda Siochana.
We are here to help you with any issues, questions or just for a bit of a chat about your fundraisisng ideas. We have a lot of experience so please just ask and we'll probably be able to suggest something ;)
Call us on 01 485 3827 or 021 242 7173, or email email@example.com.