There are some general rules for this event as well as some age and health requirements. Please read the following carefully:
- Pre-Booking: Due to a limited number of spaces being available on each event it is necessary for you to pre-book your jump before the day of your event. If you arrive on the day of the event without previously booking your
experience we may not be able to accommodate your jump.
- Duration: You should arrive about 30mins prior to your jump time and allow around two hours from arrival to complete experience.
- What to Wear / Equipment: Dress in comfortable, casual clothes. Skirts are not recommended. Also please refrain from wearing boots or anything that may interfere with ankle harnesses otherwise they will have
to be removed prior to jumping. Trainers and securely fastened shoes are fine. Please note that although this is an indoor event, there is no heating and the venue can get cold, therefore warm clothing is advised.
- Group Size / Spectators: You are welcome to bring spectators to watch you jump and all spectators are able to enter the activity areas free of charge.
- Weather: As this is an indoor facility weather does not affect whether or not the event goes ahead. However, the venue can be cold in winter so please wear warm clothing.
How old do you have to be to do a bungee Jump?
All Bungee Jump Experiences
- No under 14’s
- 14 and 16 year olds require a parent or guardians permission and signature
I have an injury or illness can I still jump?
If you are not in good health you should NOT jump. We are not medically trained professionals so we cannot comment
on indvidual cases so we always recomend you consult your doctor if you have any concerns about your health.
I'm over 50, can I still jump?
Yes, however over 50’s are required to have a doctor’s note stating that there is nothing in their medical history that could cause problems by doing a jump. This is to comply with our
insurance regulations, please bring this note with you on the day. Failure to do so means that you willl be unable to jump.
What is the maximum weight limit?
Maximum weight limit for a solo jumper is 120kg (18.9 stone)
Maximum weight limit for a tandem jump is 217kg (34.17 stone)
What size are the waist harnesses?
Waist harnesses fit waist size of 40cm (15.7 inches) to 125cm (49.2 inches)